Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What is Up??

Hi guys! Just thought I'd say hi! Me and the kids are in Washington now while Rodney is in Texas working his butt off to get here. The kids are enrolled in school and they love it. Although I am not pleased with the fact that Leanne is only in school for 2.5 hours... Ok what can possibly go on in a Kindergarten class that short? That sounds more to me like a Pre-K class. Also, sometimes I need a bigger break than that!! Anywho, I am looking for work most likely something seasonal for now and will have to go for something better after I have the baby. I would love to do some data entry on the computer from home, but I guess thats just wishful thinking because wouldn't we all!! Lyndi and I are keeping busy with all these kids running around and then radiation everyday at 11:20 while they are gone. She is doing good with the radiation treatments but still tired from the Chemo lingering around in her body as the doctor says. Probably by the time she gets over that the radiation will be making her feel yucky. Thank goodness it is close to being done!! Well, thats all for now!

1 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Yay! You got a floating baby on your blog!!!! I love those Widgets! I am glad you are hanging in there even if Leanne is only gone for 2 and a half hours! Next year will be soooo much better! I had the same issue with Belle. I miss you!