Monday, March 24, 2008

Hi!


Hi guys! Here's my new blog! I haven't been up to much lately, just working part time now at the shop with Rodney doing office work! More time with the kids yay! Anyway, here is a pic of me and Rodney, hopefully some of the kids soon to follow! Love ya guys!!

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

It's so good to see your face! I can't wait for more pictures! Nice to "meet" you Rodney! Yay, you have a blog again!!! I hope you liked what I did btw.

Lyndi said...

Yea!! Dana it is so good to see you and the kids, good to see Rodney too, you guys look happy. Ya'll look good, I sure do love you and miss you. Hoope all is well with you guys. Love, Lyndi

Laura said...

Moldy cow! I can't believe my eyes. How the heck are you? Glad to see your still alive. You do look happy by the way. Love yer guts and miss you tons.